Ping beamends

could you give me a price for a set of locking nuts for my 96 Disco alloys - the wheels are getting a lot of attention mow there are four BFG's on em!!!!

also have you go the matching rear wind deflectors to go with the britpart ones you sold me last month?

Cheers and sorry for being lazy!!

Steve

Reply to
StaffBull

Locking Wheel Nut Set (5) - OEM Alloy Wheels - £34.07 inc VAT

Strangely Britpart don't do any rear deflectors - the ones you had are actually made by Airplex if that helps

(I assume)!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Hi Richard,

How much for a carb for a 2.25 petrol? I'm fed up of this one!

Cheers

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Webber Carb - Series 2¼ - £70.49 inc VAT (there have been some supply problems recently - don't know what the score is currently).

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Hi, Read somewhere the Webber factory in Spain have been on strike for months and there is a shortage of them...

Reply to
Adrian Ford

On or around Tue, 19 Apr 2005 07:37:38 +0000 (UTC), beamendsltd enlightened us thusly:

while you're here... and I did look in your list, honest, but I can't find 'em...

Steel bit that goes behind the rear wheel and has the rear mudflap hangin on it IIRC, on a disco I. Mine are defunct and fallen off, but this lets crud all over the wing petrol tank.

are they to be had, and at what price?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

They are indeed to be had:

Rear Mudflap Bracket - Disco I - RH £19.86 inc VAT Rear Mudflap Bracket - Disco I - LH £20.21 inc VAT

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

On or around Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:42:07 +0000 (UTC), beamendsltd enlightened us thusly:

excellent. It'll have to wait a bit, just been buying oil and plugs and so forth, and tyres.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

and me, early 110/series 3 lower speedo cable please.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

Hi Richard,

Can you find out and let me know - address is tim at cohco.com. I'll also need the appropriate throttle control rod if you have it. Do I need any other adaptor stuff or does it just bolt into place?

Thanks

Tim

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Choke cable wont be long enough,so if it comes with one, you'll need to dash mount it!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

'"They called him Jimmy the gent"

Reply to
Nige

I have a choke handle on the left hand side of the dash. It never needed it, so when the cable broke I just pulled it off!

But with a new carb without a silly rich mixture I will need a choke cable I suppose...

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

It comes with a choke cable, brackets, pretty red light, termainals etc - even good instructions!

Reply to
beamendsltd

Went online to your site earlier and did the ordering thing, only to find my wallet isn't in my bag. Pesky 2 year olds....

I'll order one tonight. I assume the air inlet is the same diameter so the original air filter will fit.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Don't!!!! Sadly there is still no stock at the supplier, with no lead time....... :-(

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

What about those nice little ally covers for the wheel nuts Richard? The local tyre lads have chewed 'em up a bit and I can't find 'em anywhere. TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

Well if we are into challanging Richard. Little plastic insert that sits in the front valance that takes the 1/4 turn spigot that fixes the cover plate over the front towing eye on a Disco II. Fing fell apart as I tried to do it up the other day...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

As far as I can tell they only come with new nuts.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd