Ping: Richard Beam.....

Sorry to bug you, will need rear pads soon

non ABS - 110 CSW Defender1997/8 - fix kit as well.

Not sure when Disc needs replacing ( 10mm ? ).

Would you be so kind as to quote, I see EBC and normal on the site. Not sure which I need ( normal family road use and a little laning now and again ).

John H

Reply to
Hirsty's

SFP000280 Rear Pads - Defender 110/130 £16.63 inc VAT STC8574 Brake Pad Retention Kit - Rear - Range Rover Classic/ Discovery I/Defender £2.53 inc VAT FTC3846 Rear Disc - 110/130 to WA159806 - Britpart - £11.75 in VAT FTC3846AP Rear Disc - 110/130 to WA15980 - Lockheed/Delphi £18.80 inc VAT £18.80 Personly I'd say the EBC pads are somewhat over the top for your intended use, but I'd go for the Lockheed/Delphi discs - there's nothing wrong with the Britpart ones, but they don't last as well.

Richard

and just to save you searching.....

beamendsltd

Ta Richard, I will look at them mid week and ring later after that. Cheers

John H

Reply to
Hirsty's