Sad Day - 'Veggie' Has to Go...good home sought!

Hi all

I know it's considered bad form to use this as a small ads site, but I hope you'll forgive; after a family conference this afternoon, we've come to the conclusion that Veggie, our beloved 110 CSW, has to find a new home.

My better half has had to give up work due to illness, creating a large hole in our income and I have to get a 'normal' car for business purposes, as I can foresee much long-distance mileage in the coming months.

So, before I take the plunge and advertise him officially, is there anyone on here who'd be interested in taking him in for a fair price?

He is MOT'd until November 19th and taxed until the end of April. He is currently suffering a loss of power which I suspect could be as simple as a fuel blockage, but could of course be worse? It's a 2.5TD so it could be any number of things of course!

Please let me know if you would be interested before I have to sell him to an unknown quantity type person from the general, non Landy community!

Need a pretty quick sale by the way, so not asking silly money. I will be totally honest about all known faults, so you can be sure I am not hiding anything.

All the best folks

Chris

1989 110 CSW 2.5TD 'Veggie' ...might be the last time I type that :-(

P.S. contact me at veggie [at} chrisjordan [dot] biz...not at the google Gmail address please!

Reply to
goforgood

Well now he's on Ebay! :-) Item Number: 190089190454

Sad, sad day.

Reply to
goforgood