PING Richard, Beamends

Could you post a part No's and prices list for a Radiator and everything needed to fit a new one into a Discovery 300 Tdi '96/97 3 door manual. No ABS, no A/C.

You seem to have a price for the 200 Tdi bits but I dunno if they're the same.

I'd probably also replace all the hoses as a precaution, clips and nuts & bolts, thermostat and any other 'cooling' related hardware that might need replacing after 95,000 miles.

Your advice would be most welcome. I'm currently only 'pricing up' and seeing what my options are, so no real hurry.

Cheers.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

The radiator is:

BTP2275 Radiator - 300Tdi - Defender to TA976035/Discovery I £119.85 inc VAT That's all you actually need.

Opps - didn't set the correct cod for Discovery - now done!

ESR2491 Radiator Top Hose - 300 Tdi - Discovery I £2.48 inc VAT ESR3296 Radiator Bottom Hose - 300 Tdi - Discovery I £21.15 inc VAT ERR5099 Bypass Hose - Water Pump - 300Tdi £2.23 inc VAT ERR3291 Thermostat - 300Tdi £3.35 inc VAT

Jubilee clips aroung the 25-30p mark.

Then there's various heater hoses if required - not mega bucks.

Personaly, if the hoses are in good condition and the inner ends are not covered in crud that's likely to cause a leak, I'd not bother chaging them.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

beamendsltd came up with the following;:

Right, cheers for all that Richard. I'll be in touch if we go ahead with it, but it won't be for a week or two at earliest.

Reply to
Paul - xxx