pissed off of warwickshire

Well, as expected the rangie failed her MOT

the good news is

NSR anti roll bar bush worn steering column bit between bulkhead and steering box worn

no probos methinks

i've been battling the steering thing for the last two hours

whats the secret??

i can get it to move about 3/4 inch at each end, and have made the middle bit move too, but just dont seem to be able to get it all in the right directions at the right time - mind you - could never do those 8 piece sliding square puzzles either.

Si

Reply to
simonk

What bit are we talking about here? The rubber coupler with pinch bolts? If so you have to remove the pinch bolt completly to release it.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Hmm....Skippy went for her MOT too this week,,and failed miserably.. about £1200 if the garage were to do it.... I can probably DIY for about £6-700, or less with recon parts. Of course, I don;t actually *have* £6-700 lying around at the moment...

Reply to
Gaz Webber

Ah, i took the bolt right out of the bit by the steering box, will try taking the one right out of the top too

thanks Alex

Reply to
simonk