RR alarm sensitivity

My son's 1996 RR standard alarm goes off when the wind gets up. Is there an easy way to reduce the sensitivity? In case you're wondering why I'm asking - it woke me in the middle of the night ... Thanks!

Reply to
Jim

Dunno a thang about standard RR alarms, but if your alram has the little round ended sensors pinned up high, spray them with hairspray.

Odd, I know, but the alarm in my 110 went off if a sparrow farted, and it's one of those annoying things that has about 20 tones, which changes every few seconds, a boy racer told me about that one, and in desparation, I tried it (nowt to lose, but a stain on the headlining).

And it worked !!!!!!! I'm glad about that, one chap said it sounded like my Landy was about to take off LOL

Reply to
Me