pro-4x4 website

Who's the dude with the pro-4x4 website? the one that sets out the info to fight back against the anti-4x4 folk.

I'm launching a 4x4 website soon and I'd like to link to that site. Also I'd like to include links to the likes of GLASS, could folks drop in here links to anywhere that they think may be of genuine use to those visiting my site? Hoping to launch it by march.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

There is the 4x4 Prejudice one I have nailed to my sig, is that close?

Reply to
wayne

How about:

Cheers Andrew Kay

Reply to
Andrew Kay

Mr.Nice. composed the following;:

See the sig .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Mark,

I've forwarded you request ;-)

Reply to
computer

Yep that's the one I was after.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

I've not seen this one, I'll have a poke around. thanks.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Sorted ;o)