Early 110 window bits

Hi

I have a 1983 110 V8 County which has sliding windows. The windows in the rear compartment slide in felt lined U shaped tracks, which seem designed to trap the rain, and are well and truly rusted through. Any one any idea where I could get some replacement tracks - I've trawled a couple of websites but can't find any.

Regards

Neil

Reply to
Neil Cummins

Paddocks....Product code 2005B window channel 2.80+vat/2 mtr

Reply to
johnty

Many thanks - I had looked at Paddocks but must have missed it.

Neil

Reply to
Neil Cummins

IIRC, the 90 & 110 owners club sell plastic channel as an 'upgrade'.

Smorgo

**** me! £18 for one window. I got the channel for 2 windows (fronts) in plastic a while back from the Series II club for considerably less than that. It was on a Stand at Biling. I've searched the SII club site and can't find any. I suspect that its a mass produced item somewhere and theres a considerable make up on these prices given it's construction.

That said the 90/110 club stuff may be gold plated plastic in their defence.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Most, if not all, the bits you require are on our site, link in the sig below.

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Try the Series III Club - they were cheaper last time I looked ;-)

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd