Problem with my Discovery seats

Good morning, I live in france and ci own a 300TDI Discovery, Infortunately my LHdriver seats is damaged. Does someone know whom could supply me a new seat, or a second hand in good condition. Many thanks . Regards

Didier

Reply to
Didier PERRET

There are loads on eBay or scrap yards over here. Do you have any mates in the UK? The added bonus is that 'cos we drive on the other side, the passenger side will be nearly mint ;)

Reply to
Nige

On or around Mon, 26 Jan 2009 18:59:07 -0000, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

unless of course it's been used to transport a fat bastard who can't drive.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

hehehe

Reply to
Nige

Please leave my my wife out of this discussion!.

Davy M.

Reply to
David Murray