Pulling the Plug

Is it true Ford are pulling the plug on Land Rover? You hear too little too late in my corner of the world, unfortunately. Steve W (Adelaide, Aus)

Reply to
Steve/Aus

I've not heard anything that suggests pulling the plug as such, but LR would appear to be for sale - they recently tried a "Buy Jaguar, Get LR Free" offer, which didn't go too well.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

They might have got a better response if they had tried it the other way round. :-)

Martin

Reply to
Oily