radio

Looking for a Disco radio, standard fit in an ES model 1997 'P' plate. I would like one to keep the car as it is. Many thanks John

Reply to
jds

Hi John,

Have one out of a 95 TDiS

Make me a offer, and where are you ?

Steve.

Reply to
METWO

Did it get ruined by rain coming through the sun-roof?

Mine did.

And all the buttons fell off.

:¬(

Reply to
PeTe33

Have a look on ebay I saw one whilst browsing this evening. No guarantees that it'll fit your particular motor mind... and it did say with code.

Searching on "(landrover, land rover) radio" sans quotes produces a number of hits but not, apparently, the one I saw.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice