Range Rover for sale

My Range Rover is for sale and I thought I'd mention it, it's a 1993 3.9l V8 Vouge SE, 115,000 miles a nice car in good condition, Mot 'till November. looking for £3,200.

It's in Hitchin Herts.

If anyone is interested email me and I'll send more details.

Reply to
Speedgazebo

Without wqanting to upset you, it wont make that if it's an LSE mate. You can get a P38 for that money now. OK it will be a rough one, but you can get them.

No offence, but you might not even get half that.

Ta

Nige

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

Thanks, none taken. I am selling it on behalf of a friend and he suggested that that was a reasonable price, but I thought that it might be a bit steep !! Any valuation would be welcome, full details on request.

Reply to
Speedgazebo

ebay sales will give a rough guide - if the vehicle is really in good nick then you can expect to top the ebay range as most of those usually have higher mileage

No reason not to publish details here - helps to post a set of pics to one of them freebee web thingies (if you haven't already got space somewhere).

Reply to
William Tasso

Its a good start for bargaining that age they seem to vary immensely £2.5k would be good for a mint condition I've seen them go for less than £1k it seems to depend on that particular weeks demand worth posting on the other forums too it pays to advertise

Derek No I do not have tourettes I own a land rover :-)

Reply to
Derek

"> My Range Rover is for sale and I thought I'd mention

I have put some pics up click here

I do want to sell it, so have a look and if you are interested get in touch.

-- Speedgazebo

Reply to
Speedgazebo

Hi, tidy as it looks, i am in the market for a cheaper RRC, i notice yours has EAS, does it work as it should?

I wouldnt mind some pics of the rear tailgates upper & lower in high def. I would also like to see the rear lower tailgate crossmember (the bit the tailgate fastens to) in very high def from below too if possible.

Ta

Nige

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

I'll take some and stick them on flickr today.

-- Speedgazebo

Reply to
Speedgazebo