range rover classic breaking all parts for sale

We are currently breaking a range rover classic vogue se 3.9 1993, all parts available. Please email or ring 01332 386507 or 07763 403864.

Many thanks,

Ian.

Reply to
mark

Mate ... mine's doing the same thing ... usually while I'm driving it!!! ;-)

Regards,

Colin

Reply to
CJ

Accompanied by the sound of a chisel on slate mark, managed to produce the following words of wisdom

Is it auto? What's the gearbox like?

Reply to
Pete M

Hi,

The gearbox is excellent condition and no problems what so ever, and it is auto. We will sell it for =A3150.

We will however be going on holiday on Tuesday for 10 days. But we can send it for next day delivery for =A340.

Ian.

Reply to
mark

Accompanied by the sound of a chisel on slate mark, managed to produce the following words of wisdom

I'm going away for 8 days on Thursday so if you give me a shout when you return I'll let you know.

Reply to
Pete M