Range Rover Vogue 4.6 Central Locking System

Hello! On my Range Rover 4.6 Vogue (Mod. 2000) the central locking system works sometimes extraordinarily, during the ride or when the car stands, also without ignition keys.

Does anyone know this problem?

Best regards, Gerhard

Reply to
Gerhard Kapons

Gerhard> Hello! On my Range Rover 4.6 Vogue (Mod. 2000) the Gerhard> central locking system works sometimes extraordinarily, Gerhard> during the ride or when the car stands, also without Gerhard> ignition keys.

I've not seen the problem before. I would suspect either a wiring problem to the key switch in the door, the key switch itself or a faulty BeCM.

You'll need to look at the electrical troubleshooting manual to trace the wiring.

Andy

Reply to
AndyC the WB