Central Locking Fault.

Hi.

Focus 16 i , 5 years old.

We fixed the speed control sensor thingy ....65 quid supply and fitted.

Now we have a different problem.... the central locking keeps locking the doors ! It might happen when we are driving , or as once was the case when the wife was scrapping ice off the windscreen it locked her out the car as the keys were in the ignition ! Any ideas as to where the fault is ? Best regards Jeff

Reply to
MR Freeze

I too have the same problem. With mine it keeps trying lock even when the car is off and it drains the battery. For now I have pulled the fuse (#63 - Behind the driver's side main fuse panel which you will have to remove) so atlest it won't lock on it's own.

Reply to
Rene

There is a process in the owner's manual explaining how to keep the doors from auto locking. I did it and find it more convenient.

Reply to
Okidiver