looking for Range Rover 4.6 HSE User Manual

Hello!

A friend of mine just bought a 2nd hand Range Rover 4.6 HSE (1999) and is desperately looking for the manual, which is usually included when buying a new car. But since this is a 2nd hand... the previous owner had lost the manual.

Can anyone pls tell me where to find the guide (online to download), possibly in Italian...???

Thanks in advance!!

Bye, Roger

Reply to
Roger

With a car as new as this one, it should still be available through LR parts. Tell your friend not to be a cheapskate - if he can afford a 99 Rangie, he can spare a few quid for a manual. ;-) Since LR sold the RR in Italy, I presume there must be an Italian version of the manual - but it may take a bit of tracking down.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

It is included on the RAVE CD but they also appear quite often on eBay

Ron

Reply to
The Becketts