Re: Appril 1st pranks... tee hee

> >Hi > >For a bit of fun tomorrow, (or any other time of the year!), go to: > > > >Now with sound samples! > > Why don't you just f*ck off with your illegally spamming a premium > rate number service lest anyone send an abuse report to your ISP, a > formal notification to OFCOM and generally acknowledging that you're a > complete clueless f****it wanker?

Yeah........ That's not too bad, Mart !!!Pretty good, in fact!!.. Concise..... but to the point, at least .. :))) ..... Go for it.

Reading your 'above' reminded me of finding a 'sixpence' in the Christmas pudding, many, many years ago.

.... frodo.

Reply to
frodo

Reminds me of the line in Weak at the top - in the land of the witless the half wit is king. So true!

Reply to
Viviane