Re: Defender

Go easy on me - I haven't any previous with regard to the Defender so

> I don't know what the plus and minus points are. > > After owning a Freelander for over 3 years I think it's about time I > considered getting a "real" 4x4. So I'm taking a look at the Defender > range. There seems to be rather a lot of options to choose between! > > Initial thoughts suggest maybe a County, either 90 or 110. Maybe > someone could over their views on this model? > > My chugalong diesel Freelander has a top speed of about 95mph, give or > take. Is that broadly similar to the Defender? Not that I want to > travel at that speed, but I do prefer to use motorways and other roads > at their legal speed limit - I'm not interested in buying a tractor > which can only chug along at 50mph. > > Haven't discussed this with SWMBO yet, but when I've shown an interest > in Defenders in the showroom previously she hasn't taken much > interest. However she doesn't drive so this would be my new "toy" so > to speak. > > PoP >

I'd consider the Defender 90 XS Td5 - I have one, mine's in Bonatti Grey, and it's pretty darn good. I've had no problems so far.

daniel

Reply to
daniel

I had a Freelander XEi 1.8 for 5 years now I have a 2002 110. Fantastic

3LB
Reply to
3Landerblue