Re: Drive getting full

Hi all

> > well the neighbours already hate me so I got gemma out of the field > and back home for work to be done. > > if anyone is interested me and the other half have set up a web group > about our hopes and dreams. >
photos showing "lack" of space on drive ;)> > please have a look and all are welcome to join. > > K

Nice site bit greedy having all those 101's though :-)

Who's is the one with big wheels and arches ?

Matrix

Reply to
Matrix

Hi Greedy ? No either lucky (or unlucky) to have that many. The One s with the custom made arches, there are two. The purple one (Grumble) belongs to Martin Bailey and the Camo version belongs to Andy Thomlinson both of the forward control register. Don't they look cool tho.....

Brevit

Reply to
Brevit

Cool is wrong Sub Zero more like :-)

Reply to
sluff

You got the computer working again then...

Nice site!

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Tim mate if you think its so nice why didn't you join lol ;-)

yep at last K

Reply to
Kay the cripple