Re: Headlights quit working???

Thank you so much. I could not find the relay, so I will try to find a new

>headlight/turnsignal switch. It is on a 95 Disco. Thanks so much >again.!! >> On or around Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:00:42 GMT, "none" >> enlightened us thusly: >> >> >Any have any advice on how to fix or what to check on my headlights. All >of >> >a sudden I have no headlights, I have the small running light, and if I >> >switch to High beams I get the highs but only while the lever is pulled, >> >once I let go I have nothing again. The high beam indicator does not >stay >> >on either once the lever is released. No prior indications. Thanks so >much >> >for you your help. Kyle >> > >> >> what vehicle? I had this problem on a 110, was the lighting switch in >that >> case. >> >> -- >> Austin Shackles.
my opinions are just that >> "Remember that to change your mind and follow him who sets you right >> is to be none the less free than you were before." >> Marcus Aurelius Antoninus (121-180), from Meditations, VIII.16 >

I've had it happen and it was a broken wire leading to the switch on the stalk.

Ed

To reply, remove my appendix

Reply to
Ed