Re: Off Road Training

Hi All

> > Does any one know of any Off Road Driving Centres around Oxfordshire (or a > little outside) that offer A beginners day or similar. I would love to get > to know the basics from someone who knows what they are doing. > > Should I just goto one of the Land Rover Experience Centres?

LRE will teach you how to drive safely and responsibly and not trash the countryside. I'd recommend it. You may find others are cheaper or more ballsy but I don't think you'll have any complaints about LRE.

We took some absolute beginners down to Honiton (plus some more experienced people) and the day got rave reviews, especially from the less experienced.

David

Reply to
David French