Re: Snorkle

Thanks Jon,

Guess what Im doing this sat morn! ready for offroad day!!

I made one from: > > a montego TD air filter. I have seen the same in sherpa vans. > A length of flexi hose I had lying around. > Drain pipe from B&Q > A proper top from Matt Savage > > Total cost less than £40 > > Here is a very bad pic -
> Jon > > > Does any body have any images/instructions for a home made snorkle for a > > series 2a, with list of parts etc? > > > > -- > > 1969 Series 2A > > 88" > > 2250cc Petrol > > > > > >
Reply to
Rog