Re. Stolen Landrover

Hi All,

Re. the Landrover stolen on Friday I *definitely* got the registration mark wrong.

It should read FAW179D. How can I be that far out?, must be the Altzheimers setting in. There is a couple of hundred pounds or so offered for info leading to recovery. Please help if you can.

TIA. Martin.

Reply to
Oily

Further to this, tonight he has just more than doubled the reward offered for recovery.

I think most on here would be happy to assist anyway, but the offer is there if anyone should be able to.

Martin.

Reply to
Oily