Anyone sorted a bent alloy?

Just seen 4 nice looking alloys for a defender type vehicle (or Series etc), but one has a slight "kink" in the rim, it could either be from kerbing or a bad tyre change (I think the latter).

Has anyone ever straightened (or is that curved LOL) a alloy rim B4, and how well did it turn out?

Also not sure yet if I want posher wheels, the ones on it look good, not alloys, but non standard white jobbies.

It's one of those buys that I dunno if I'd rush out and get the tyres on them right away (no tyres on the rims), or if they'd sit in my shed until I go to Sodbury again

Reply to
Me

have used Image near Brum

dinged a three piece split rim. . . and spun a new outer section for me (think it was about £80'ish)

Reply to
Pat

That's not so bad, not too far from Brum either..

Reply to
Me