Re: Well i didn't think it possible

|| I may even ring the FSA. He must of thought as I was wearing some || site clothes I was thick, but he's gonna get a rocket tomorrow. || || Nige

I don't think any of us would want to be on the end of one of your rockets, Nige.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Nige,

AFAIK they use Black Horse for finance - and they are VERY cagey about releasing the APR on the loans for some reason. When I got the top-up to buy Bagheera - it was through LR/Black Horse. My bank manageress came to see me and told me she could do a better deal - got the paperwork and shook her head. She said it's unreal that they can get away without posting the APR on the SIGNED documents?!?!

Oh well....good luck :-)

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Fuck that - isn't there any consumer protection law? Any finance agreement signed here (NZ) must have full disclosure of interest rates, cost of finance and about 3 pages of other stuff that you probably didn't want to know.

Reply to
EMB

That's my experience too - when we got the last Audi we had a few lease quotes. HSBC beat the lot with a straight loan and gave me 20k in the bank as overdraft within the hour until the papers were signed.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs