Re: Why do we drive them

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Ralph A. Schmid, DK5RAS at snipped-for-privacy@radio-link.net wrote on 2/11/04 8:16 pm:

Lee-D has a sister who broke her leg/ankle when she ran over to kiss hers.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Mr.Nice. at snipped-for-privacy@-nospam-clara.co.uk wrote on 3/11/04 10:50 am:

We have a road that floods very easily near to where we live in Leicester and its great to be able to ignore the flood warnings and drive through it - avoiding the big traffic build up the road closure causes.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

in article snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de, Paul S. Brown at snipped-for-privacy@geekstuff.tv wrote on 3/11/04 7:23 pm:

Probably got names!

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

Yeah, still trying to figure out one for my Disco.

It replaced Skippy the Rangie, so one of my friends started with Skipinder as a replacement name.

My normal response to this is "No" - I hate the name.

So my wife now maintains that it's called "Skipinderno"

It's heading for "Skipindernof**koff" at the moment.

I really need to figure out a useful name for it.

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

I'm still impressed by Top Gear testing their invincible Toyota...

Reply to
Torak

I need a good name for mine, too. Any ideas? 1987 ex-RAF 90 hardtop?

Reply to
Torak

So Paul S. Brown was, like

ISTR that John Cleese (aka Basil Fawlty) had a Morris 1100 called "vicious bastard". Any help?

Reply to
Richard Brookman

And what, exactly, is wrong with "Gerald"?

Reply to
Mother

Have seen one on the back of a v8 90 Something like "The car in front is NOT a BLOODY JEEP. He had one or two amusing ones. "Keep Clear Bits may Fall Off" was another one.

Reply to
hugh

I'm not generally a fan of those stickers, but i did see one that said 'Its not leaking, its marking it's territory", and i would really like one!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Go to the MuddyWeb stand at any of the major shows and ask them to make you one :-)

Or go see:

Mother