Rear diff filler plug

On a S3, what size is it as it's in my works car park with no oil in the diff.

I'm gonna fill it up & bring it home to swap the leaking axle casing over. It's not pissing out, just a nice steady drip. I reckon it will be OK for 6 or 7 miles to get it home.

Found a nearly new axle/diff for £100 local.

Then she's back on the road! I have so much stuff to take to the tip it's getting silly!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"Christ's fat c*ck"

Reply to
Nige

I think its a half inch square plug, but an adjustable spanner fits it nice :)

Reply to
Nigel

That'l be a 1/4"BSP Taper Thread plug then................

It's not pissing out, just a

Reply to
Larry Shaw