right, I want your land rovers.

right then folks, for this calendar I have so-far got 38 models but only 5 offers of Land Rovers so come on folks, if you have an interesting Land Rover (they are all interesting) then raise your hand! It's for a good cause and all that!

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

101FC GS North Manchester ? When ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

82 S3 in Blue, near Leeds/Bradford.

Not in bad condition, but not mint!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"Christ's fat c*ck"

Reply to
Nige

yep, dunno yet, all shoots will be sometime in the summer. ta ;o)

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

cool Nige ;o)

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

my hands up. Black 1994 V8 90. in Leeds

Richard

Reply to
Richard Adcock

coo, a black V8 90, sounds jolly tasty, I shall put you on the list good sir.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

How about another one?

1973 SIII 88" hardtop, Green, pretty standard, light dents and scratches...
Essex

DavidM

Reply to
DavidM

my hands up. black 1994 V8 90 in Leeds.

richard

Reply to
Richard Adcock

Just thought I add........dents and scratches show character! AND WE ALL NEED CHARACTER!!! Regards, Dee (aka mrs MVP!)

................................................................ Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access >>>> at

Dee Varley

Nice one, that's 11 vehicles, hurrah!

anyone near milton keynes? we need something for a thing at a ski slope (real snow!).

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

If you cant get one, there's one of those indoor Xscape things about 25miles form here. The Landie might just about get there! If not, my Subaru is 4wd!

Nige

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"Christ's fat c*ck"

Reply to
Nige

Newbie with a Yellow 1989 110 - with "character" in Sussex would be willing and pleased to help.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Hill

form here. The Landie might

Is that the one in milton keynes, I've spoken to someone there about it, more on thursday when she gets back. and no subaru, it may be pretty and it may be 4wd but it doesn't count ;o)

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

You can have my picture of Dennis (the 110 CSW wading) and superipose a model on it (wet tee-shirt?), or if you can arrange it I have The BrandNewLeopardSkinPillBox Hat in the drive (no Tax :-( )..... thats my Leopard Skin 88"

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

I have a slightly bonkers idea involving a wading land rover and some models, but it'd have to be shot rather than a digital manipulation.

Leopard skin 88 sounds like fun, do you happen to have a particularly picturesque driveway?

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

We like character paul ;o) replied by email.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

Nope, it's near Pontefract.

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"Christ's fat c*ck"

Reply to
Nige

Ive got a V8 Discovery and a V8 90 (soon to be topless), any good? Richard

Richard

Mark,

We are near MK - and apart from Owl and Piglet - we also own Kanga...a 2.5V6 GS Freelander - she's also up for display ;-)

Reply to
computer