Pillar Trims

Hi all, Can any of you wise guys tell me how to remove the plastic centre pillar trims so I can route some coax down it. I can see some internal fixings, so if I break any, which type will I need? TIA Dave. Not quite like the 110 somehow d;-)

Reply to
Dave Piggin

What vehicle matey?

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"Christ's fat c*ck"

Reply to
Nige

Reply to
Dave Piggin

Well, that identified the engine (or motor as we call 'em in Australia). Now what about the type of LR. I assume Disco II

Ron

Reply to
p38arover