Removing EGR Valve - Defender 90????

Hi all,

Ive got myself an EGR blanking plate and the steel tube bit to replace the actual valve.

2 Questions if I may:- 1. How the hell do you get the 2 alan studs out of the manifold, especially the lower one?? Mine seem to be VERY tight - I really dont want to have to take the manifold off to get better access to them. 2. Does the blue pipe (wire?) just pull off the top of the diaphram on the EGR valve or off the sensor thing thats bolted to the wing (the other end of the pipe)?

Any advice welcomed!

Thanks Jon

Reply to
Jon

Forgot to say its a TD5, not a 300Tdi...

Reply to
Jon