Replacement back door Yorkshire?

Spare wheel on back door has ripped it to shreds (they're better off on the bonnet IMHO)

Any thoughts on where to get a second hand one?

Reply to
Trevor Appleton

"Trevor Appleton" scribbled with crayon on 09 Nov 2004 the mote news:63804$41911491$53f505ca$ snipped-for-privacy@nf5.news-service-com:

Second hand door or wheel?

Reply to
Bigbluey

I have a perfectly good rear door from a defender sat in my garage at home if you want it cheap. completely solid frame and only a couple of paint chips on the edges of the door (been sat in my garage for 2 years, what d'ya expect!) but there`s no rust on the frame AT ALL and the skin has no dents. There`s about 2 x 1mm square bubbles at the bottom of the door skin and thats it. Was supposed to be selling it, but the bloke never showed up. Oh, its painted white.

So if you want to make me an offer, give me a call on 07900 417 476

cheers Nick C Wakefield West yorks

Reply to
Nick C

Hey if you do off roading try to keep the spare on the back door it will give you more weight over the back axle for grip. You may think its only a little weight but hey every little bit helps + if you move it from the back and add it to the front you got an engine and spare wheel over the front axel. Sorry to witter on but its all good advice.

Miniman Skipton Yorkshire

Reply to
Miniman