result!

Sitting beside the tea-and-burger wagon in the supermarket carpark, I overheard "oh wow, a purple land-rover. How cool is that? I want one!"

Reply to
Austin Shackles

OHHHH any picys of it :-)

Reply to
banjo

Hehe, stick Martyn-style tyres on it and you'll get a queue ;-)

For some reason I get "Woohoo, Army Moves!" and stuff like that when I'm in the *landy*, which has a green canvas roof on it. The rest of the truck is "arrow red" ffs, hardly olive drab!

So stick a green canvas on it and despite the purple you'll get people saying you want to look like a soldier...

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Clifton, Bristol. 245 feet above high water level. Been tested. It works. Even more spectacular at low tide or if you use the eastern end and aim for the A4.

Reply to
Steve

Someone actually managed not to kill themselves there too. Landed in the mud.

Steve (T.)

Reply to
Steve Taylor

But be careful to avoid hitting the Samaritans sign at the bottom. It might hurt.

Reply to
Rich B

I reckon they should just buy a shitload of mattresses, problem solved!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Bit late tho' putting the sign at the bottom embarressing if somebody changes their mind as a result. Ironbridge is a bit on the low side but there is plenty of choice over the Menai Straits or maybe Pontycyllte now thats a proper bridge ( well aqueduct ) 130ft into the Dee or Barton High Level at Trafford Park. Derek

Reply to
Derek