ROT : if anyone knows this I'll eat my hat....

Well, of course, I say 12, it were really 't square root of minus 2...

We had a honeymoon in Venice which cost a lot more than the wedding, but we had it before we got married to save on the cost.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Best to add some chocolate just to make sure. B-)

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I remembered those last week, and I have only got 2 weeks to go....

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

For Gods sake man! Have you no standards? Aren't there a couple of Land Rover based ice cream vans about, hire one of them instead.

I could fill the Rav with ice cubes and cornetto's? Later on we could fill it with charcoal and have a barbecue. Would solve my problem of acknowledging to Our Lass that I have no real justification to replace it with another Land Rover.

Reply to
wayne

A Pink Panther with Carnations to deliver the bride?

Reply to
wayne

This any good?

Dave Liquorice

Oh lordy....

Best offer on the table at present is £150 to hire one for the weekend. If I buy this I could sell it a week later and maybe get my money back. Or keep it and gain pounds....

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Bloody Hell, can I come? ;-)

Reply to