RR ignition

I am having ignition problems and it looks like a wiring problem ( as I have replaced everything else !) I have replace the disi wit one that has the amp on the side this has 2 connectors on it , anyone tell me were they should be connected to , I have been told they both connect to the terminals on the coil (one each side ) , is this correct ?????,. also what wires should be connected to the coil ???? its an 3.5 efi 86 .

thanks Paul

Reply to
paul-m

I am having ignition problems and it looks like a wiring problem ( as I have replaced everything else !) I have replace the disi wit one that has the amp on the side this has 2

connectors on it , anyone tell me were they should be connected to , I have been told they both connect to the terminals on the coil (one each side ) , is this correct ?????,. also what wires should be connected to the coil ???? its an 3.5 efi 86 .

thanks Paul

Reply to
whatsbrokenow