Running-In Rebuilt Engine

Nige mumbled something on 03/03/2006 19:37:

smelled a bit like old curry

small trails of heater water

bloke, but he wasnt interested

monty stripout, but I'm no

Yes, there is. It took me 6 hours the first time, but I could probably do it in 4 now. You still need to remove a chunk of the drivers dash, but then drill a hole through one of the heater air ducts to access the screw you need and cover with duct tape when done. Most of the work has to be done lying on your back with your head in the driver's footwell working through a gap between the heater duct and the matrix. But it can be done with patience.

Reply to
Andy Cunningham

And all done with a 4 barrel carb, a 10:1 compression ratio and max

0.500" valve lift.
Reply to
EMB

Hehehe, kinda puts the std (efi UK spec 3.5, 3.9) rover V8 engine's 9.35:1 and 0.390" to shame, doesn't it? Badger.

Reply to
Badger