Running like a dog

Hmm i dont understand this to be honest.. 2 months ago everything was smooth and fine. Now theres grinding noises from underneath mainly on accelerator lift off and putting in clutch.

Anyway what i was wondering is if there are some oil places i dont know about..

I topped up the gearbox oil from underneath.. the further back sloping gearbox the same way. But in the haynes manual it mentions 2 transmission dipsticks? hmm i never seen those. Makes me think theres something im missing..

Does anyone know of a website which shows pictures and proper descriptions of where every single thing that needs oil is and how to fill it / check levels etc..?

S3 88 2.5D 1980

--

Jason Hall