Sadly...

... only a few months after getting my '82 swb S3 I have to sell it. Circumstances totally beyond my control. As you are obvioulsy a great bunch of people here, who are likely to give a good home to one, I thought I might stick my neck out and ask on here first before I go throught the rigmorol of local papers etc etc. I am in South Lincs, right on the edge of nowhere.

It has an MOT until Oct, and for a really good home I will let the 6 month tax go with it! It still has the original paintwork, which is now looking a little shabby and some very slight panel damage on one of the rear corners. I wont insult anyone by putting a price 'cos you all know what it is worth. It does have private plates TIJ *** and may consider letting them go with it. The only things I actually know it needs doing is the fuel sensor sorting and a new head gasket fitting. If anyone would like a pic, feel free to email me (let me know what angles etc you want!)

Many thanks, and sorry to bother you all with a For Sale notice!

Regards, Tim

Reply to
Tim