santa claus comes early...

I need a bigger driveway...

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

That's quite an upgrade in 2 mins. You don't hang around, do you?

Reply to
David French

Got to be quick while SWMBO isn't looking...

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Time - 21:15

Time - 21:17

'58 Series 2 88" '68 Series 2a 109" '77 101FC Ambulance '95 Discovery V8i

Landrovers - if you put them on your drive quick enough and act like they were always there then you might just get away with it.

I can't convince you to change your sig to...

'58 Series 2 88" '68 Series 2a 109" '77 101FC Ambulance '81 Bobtail '95 Discovery V8i

...can I? Ah gwan. Gwan, gwan, gwan, gwan, etc...

Reply to
PDannyD

Knock down some of the house and use the 101 as a mobile room :).

I've been considering that!. Our Drive/garden/garage/back yard has 8.5 vehicles in now, and it is also somewhat full..

Reply to
Tom Woods

Heck, if you're going to do it, do it!

'58 Series 2 88" '68 Series 2a 109" '69 Series 2 FC '71 101FC Vampire '77 101FC Ambulance '81 Bobtail '82 RangeRover Classic '85 Centaur '95 Discovery V8i '98 Discovery TD5 '03 RangeRover Vogue

OK - so who's up for paying a visit to Tims house and playing "How many Lode Lane products can we cram in his drive"?

With a tape recorder running of course.

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

eh? who has a Centaur?

Reply to
David French

Centaur?

Ah! Oh my! How did that happen?

Maybe like this...

A long time ago there was a 4x4 event with a mud run. A Land Rover got stuck, pretty little thing that it was, and this big strong tank came along and pulled it out. Their headlights met and the rest is history.

Reply to
PDannyD

/me digs out the arc welder, half a dead Ser3 and a CVR-T chassis

Me soon!

P.

(Not really - I'd use the Stormer chassis instead of the Scorpion)

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

sob sob, its gone. There is a gaping hole in my life! I don`t think the wife understands that you don`t sell your old landrovers - you just buy new ones to supplement the old ones... Tim, you need to get your wife to have a word with mine. Mine seems to be defective.

Nick C `67 Series 2a 109 - GONE! `95 D90 300tdi csw - gettings new goodies for xmas.

ps. he was born in `67.

Reply to
Nick C

All very well, but these things are really scary:

But heck, who'd need bother with a parking space .

Regards,

Simonm. (with apologies to Andy...)

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

Driveway???

Would anyone localish to Sheffield be interested in collectively renting an old warehouse or large workshop? I too have just found out that if I move the new addition to the collection here that I'll have run out of road... :-(

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Twas Tue, 16 Dec 2003 22:58:36 -0000 when "David French" put finger to keyboard producing:

I gotta get me one of those!

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Mr.Nice.

I don't live anywhere near Sheffield, but by the sound of it, it's not a bad idea for those of you who do.

Could you rent one with an adjoining house, for Warren?

Reply to
David French

In article , SpamTrapSeeSig writes

Stop press: I hear they've sold one to a dealer in Bejing. Handles like one too, apparently.

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Mr.Nice. at snipped-for-privacy@-nospam-clara.co.uk wrote on 17/12/03 13:34:

Reply to
Rory Manton

Twas Wed, 17 Dec 2003 16:10:06 +0000 when Rory Manton put finger to keyboard producing:

I went to googla and found a piccy :o)

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Mr.Nice.

museum

Reply to
Nikki

There is an alternative...

Fnrrr....

Come on, who is going to be the first to get a set?

David French

They used to make them just up the road from me mmmmmm I remember them test driving up and down the road

Reply to
Mike Jones Super Hero (sluff)