series 4 ! lost..

Some years ago I saw an article in a magazine, probably " Land Rover Owner International " about Solihull's proposed replacement for the series 3 . It was a couple of pages with some sketches of the proposed series 4. I remember it, as the body and door panels were designed to be both left & right handed fitting , thus reducing tooling costs. If any body could help me as to which issue this was or any info on the web I would be very grateful.

Cheers, Mike.

Reply to
Mike