Attn: Badger Re 96 Range Rover

Hi Badger,

Thanks for the assistance. After checking everythinn else. Looks like it probably the gasket. The RR get hots not all the time. The big question how may hours should it take a garage specializing in Land Rover to check the ally block an dhow many hours to re-install? The problem isn't so bad yet and I'm wondering if I should hold out till later.

Thanks Simon

Reply to
Simon Kiing

probably the gasket. The RR get hots not all the time. The big question how may hours should it take a garage specializing in Land Rover to check the ally block an dhow many hours to re-install? The problem isn't so bad yet and I'm wondering if I should hold out till later.

To do both sides, even allowing for the dreaded exhaust bolts that are hidden (easier to remove heads complete with downpipes!) shouldn't take any longer than 9 or 10 hours absolute max. If replacing head bolts with studs, place heads in position on their dowels then screw studs in, if manifolds still attached. Badger.

Reply to
Badger