Series III gearbox and transfer box, going free!

Hi! Anyone want a series III gearbox and transfer box? Free!! Complete with transmission brake etc. The gearbox was having difficulty selecting 2nd, but this could of been due to the output gear lock nut behind the takeoff end cover being very loose? The transfer box etc is all working fine. It's in my way in the garage, so it's going down the dump unless someone wants it. Free to collector, I'm in Hatfield, Hertfordshire. Remove the first dot in my e-mail address to mail me.

Alan C.

e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@bbc.co.uk

Reply to
cutlea01