Free to good home - rear brake discs/pads for '96 A6

I stumbled across these while having a garage clear-out. Sadly my 1996 A6

2.5 TDI was sold before I fitted them.

They are a pair of Zimmermann discs, originally from German & Swedish, Audi part number 8D0 615 301A, with Pagid pads to match. Both discs and pads are obviously completely unused and still in their box. They fitted the rear wheels on my A6, and I don't know what other models they will fit. The discs are 5-stud.

If anyone wants them they are free to a good home, on two conditions:

  1. Buyer collects (I'm in Worcester); and

  1. They are fitted to your car and not sold on.

E-mail me off group at jonathan dot morton at btinternet dot com if you are interested.

Regards

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Morton