Series1

OK somebody remind me who was looking for a s1 swb for a project? I was up Mossley delivering today and stopped for a chat with Martin who was tinkering with an AJS he hopes we ain't missing him as his computer is snafu atm but he does have an S1 sat doing nothing with a s3 engine otherwise looks pretty original and like me jolly old . Its always dodgy me chatting with Martin as he has so much spare kit hanging about his garage I might weaken into another project arrrgghhh! its like a giant Meccano Set with enough bits to build load of motors and still have some odd shaped bits left over. Derek wot no Land rover!

Reply to
Derek

Me .. not necessarily a S1, just any old extremely cheap, nackered Landrover, send further details, please ... ;)

My email address is real and mine, just post back and tell me if you've sent me a mail.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Done, you got mail Paul Derek 'wot no landy'

Reply to
Derek

Received, cheers Derek.

Reply to