Oh hell aye!!!

This could be the bargain of a lifetime, a bloke at the carwash offered me £1500 on the way home ;)

I paid £750, the thing is unbelievable, £100 worth of welding & it's off on eBay. Way too good to wreck.

It's an ES model with FHS from a LR dealer!

Reply to
Nige

Our last one was an ES, nice motors :-)

Is it V8 or TDi? I'm guessing it's an auto?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Well you haven't been bitten if the general condition is as per the piccy (which took about 5 minutes to load Jesus H Christ what did you use a Hasselblad?) there a bloke who does the complete panel for inners but check the footwell too once the inner goes it can pool and run in through the seams easily dooable by the enthusiastic welder

'what no landy'

Reply to
Derek

Lee your email is bouncing messages? Derek

Reply to
Derek

300tdi mate
Reply to
Nige

Looks the part Nige :-)

Reply to
Andy

It's bloody superb. Have a look tomorrow matey, i'm off for a BIKE RIDE AT

7AM, BUT I SHOULD BE BACK AROUND DINBNER?
Reply to
Nige

ffs

Reply to
Nige

where have you sent it..??? Without publishing it? My site one? I have one from you from the 7th... It's not bouncing at my machine so f*ck knows where it is bouncing.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

LOL... typical noisey biker...waking up the estate shouting about dinbner ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

hehehe - thats 7am tomorrow mate ;)

Reply to
Nige

Hmm. shiny!

Reply to
GbH

tried again and got this( addy munging by me btw)

This is the Postfix program at host pop3.nildram.co.uk.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The Postfix program

(expanded from ):

Mail is working OK cos Austin got a copy -( hope your shoulder is better soon Austin just drink halves for the time being.) Derek

Reply to
Derek

V nice ... jammy bastard.

;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

You need to learn to Mung better than that!

I've fired some tests off to myself via several accounts, I'm getting many expected emails incoming too. What size is the file you are sending. I'm guessing it's too big for my letterbox. Austin clearly has a bigger slot ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Feck! Does that Overfinch sticker mean what it says Nige? TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

Na!

Reply to
Nige

On or around Sat, 11 Oct 2008 18:02:40 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

so is the "overfinch" badge a load of bollocks then? or ghas it been tweaked? Overfinch used to to sod-off perfomrance rangies in the old days, with 5.7 chevy engines and much ooomf.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I reckon the weasel overfinchs are pretty rare but they do exist I remember drooling over one when I went to the site to watch that permed bloke racing a ford focus while towing another focus on a trailer .

(thats a 110 btw not a Disco before some loon points it out)Derek landie free for 3 days

Reply to
Derek

Shame.....

TonyB