Service Engine Light

Hello:

I need to reset the service engine light on a 96 discovery, 4.0L petrol, auto gearbox, LHD, 173,305 km on the odometer. The service manual says that it is in the right foot well. I cannot seem to find it. Any help?

I remember my 90 RRC, the relay was behind the right seat and was brown in color with a hole in the top. I'm having no such luck with the disco.

Jack

Land Rover: If its not leaking its empty.

Reply to
Jack