shall I sell Kato?

Kato is my 1990 200 TDi Disco 3 door. I could really do with a 5 door and an LPG'd RRC or 110 would be peachy, MOT is due 6/4 so I've plenty of time to tidy up his bits but sell or keep I'm in two minds that bit of smoke when cold is colouring my judgement. Hmmm Derek

Reply to
Derek

Derek uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Take a leaf out of Niges book.... theres only so much time and look at all those Landrovers we've got to get through.

:-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D