Shocker Bolts

Hi guys and gals

Well it looks like im going to get 5 mins this decade to do something on the build dam I hate having 2 jobs :-(

Well I have managed to do most of the back axel just one brake backing plate and rebuild to do on that side and its done apart from the hub

What im stuck on now is the bolts to hold the rear shockers to the chassis I have tried LR in speke and they said no cant get them

Can anyone recomend somewere to get them and any othere daft fiddly bits im likley to have to do in the future.

Thanks guys and gals

Paul

SIII LWB build

Reply to
Paul Henry

ahem.....

253826 Top Shock Absorber Bolt 109 £0.56 inc VAT - in stock.

they are available Genuine Parts as well.

Lots of daft fiddly bits also available.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd