sightly OT - Biodiesel in GT manchester Area

Only slightly OT as it's for my Disco 300 TDi ;-)

Anyone know of any more places that are selling B100 Bio-diesel? I was using Biolife fuels in Crumpsall before Christmas, but they appear to have shut up shop, or aren't on the phone anymore.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Chappers

There's a guy in Rochdale doing/did it.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Do you mean Bio-D ? whenever I've been they have been closed, thought they'd gone bump too.

Reply to
Chappers

Not sure, not used the stuff in my car, but I've passed it occasionally, and called in for a leaflet.

Behind the builder's merchants ? Near Regent Street ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

That's Bio-D Are they still trading then? It's worth a trip over again if they are.

Reply to
Chappers

I'll be in Rochdale in the week, let me take a quick look.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Much appreciated Steve

Reply to
Chappers

Sorry, dead, gone, defunct - 6 months ago.

If you can get the veggie oil, I have a friend with a processor !

Steve

Reply to
steve Taylor

don't know if this will help

they list a few places near manchester

my disco and MGZS both run on bio no probem (tho they seem to prefer a bit of regular mixed in about a gallon or two per tank)

Mike

Reply to
mike hunt

Thanks for that Mike. I had seen that site before and was hoping to find somewhere more local before a trip to Wirral or Chester. Local Morrisons does B30 Bio but it's the same price as normal diesel.

Reply to
Chappers