Disco II 3rd row seats

Any thoughts about one that won't reliably release from the floor to be folded up?

Sometimes it works first time, other times it flatly refuses to release. I'm guessing that there's an interlock which prevents it from releasing until the back is folded. The other seat works without problems.

Looked in RAVE but it's short on detail about the 3rd row seats, just has instructions for remove/refit, no detail about the mechanism.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I had this, i took the twist handle to bits, it's always the end cam bit that sticks. Get a screwdriver down the side to release it, then clean it & adjust.

Reply to
Nige

On or around Wed, 22 Apr 2009 14:42:06 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

I generally release it by pulling the webbing thing, although that might not do the right things. Works on the other side though.

I'll have to have more of a look at it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles