Snivel snivel..............

Yes, I've had some dark fantasy about a round flowerbed possibly with a pond, on top of a two-deck sunken car lift, with an underground passage to the house ;-)

First of all I need to sort out the hollowed-out mountain and stop the damned sheep blocking up the ventilation shafts.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

On or around Tue, 30 Jan 2007 10:00:51 -0000, "Steve" enlightened us thusly:

Naturally.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

You might like to contact these chaps they seem to have it off pat

you will have to look past the girls or maybe not thats what I call a workshop area! Derek

Reply to
Derek

Certainly looks like what's on the shopping list for surviving a nuclear winter, other than the chap in the green overalls of course!

I suppose some food and drink might be useful too.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

On or around Tue, 30 Jan 2007 18:19:20 GMT, "Derek" enlightened us thusly:

I like it... american mil site with out-of-date security certificate.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

In article , Austin Shackles writes

I think it was mothballed last year. They've moved the operation to an office block in Boulder or Colorado City, IIRC.

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig